This job is archived
Our client is looking to hire a Reporting Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable strategic communications consultancy and build an amazing knowledge base in this growing sector.
As the Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support to the overarching stakeholder's communications proposition as well as more specifically across the key business solution pillars - across global offices. This includes custom research work for reporting clients, as well as gathering high-quality market intelligence of corporate communications policies, issues, news and trends.
The role is well suited for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with excellent academics and an interest in a wide range of economic, social and governance issues impacting businesses. The successful candidate must have good writing skills, a keen eye for details and enjoy wider literature reviews.
Some of the key responsibilities in this great role include:
Research & Consultancy
– Work with a Senior Analyst on our two flagship global research projects on annual reports and corporate websites.
– Analyse audit data on annual report content to support strategic consultancy services for Reporting clients;
– Analyse corporate website content and usability, building a database of benchmarked companies. Support the Digital consultant in new business generation and client development work;
– Work with Investor, ESG and Sustainability consultants in support of their comms strategy consultancy projects. Typical assignments include:
– Identifying sustainability issues in a materiality assessment desk research
– Reviewing and assessing how various companies communicate through different channels
– Media scanning to analyse news and social media conversations around topical sustainability issues
– Designing qualitative and quantitative research questionnaires, and analysing resulting data to produce high-quality insight reports
Qualifications, experience & skills:
– Strong academics ideally at degree level;
– 1-3 years of work experience within research or business consulting capacity;
– Familiarity with corporate communications and transparency/financial disclosure;
– Interest in understanding economic and societal issues, the evolving stakeholder's needs and how they are impacting businesses;
– Excellent analytical skills. Must be a competent user of MS Excel;
– A good standard of report writing and presentation drafting skills in MS PowerPoint/Word;