Brand new events specialist role within a global consultancy firm. Growing Marketing team, great working culture. London based with hybrid working scheme. Up to £50,000.
This is an exciting, new role within a global leading consultancy firm, they are seeking an events specialist to join their busy and growing marketing team. This is a varied role which offers a lot of events management and working with senior stakeholders throughout the business. This role is perfect for an exec looking for a step up. They are seeking someone confident – especially dealing with senior stakeholders, as you will be the main point of contact for the UK. This role is perfect for someone agile, flexible, and able to cope with meeting deadlines.
- Lead on key UK events (in-person events and some webinars), working alongside practice teams, to provide end-to-end coordination.
- Working closely with the practice head/executive assistants, coordinate all the event production and logistics.
- Manage budgets, contracts, and suppliers
- Ensure marketing colleagues are brought in at the outset to advise on possible integrated campaigns
- Mutually share and promote best practice
- Subject to events demand, potentially support on various marketing campaigns and activity.
This firm are seeking someone experienced in managing and delivering in-person and online events. You will need to be polished, articulate, and organised.