New role within international litigation law firm, assisting the digital marketing manager with online marketing strategies and digital marketing planning and execution across social media, google analytics and website content management. London based with hybrid working.
This firm are seeking an experienced digital marketer to work across all legal departments and with the firms wider Marketing and Business Development team to enhance their digital work and raise the company’s profile across all digital marketing channels.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Liaising with heads of departments, the broader marketing and business development team to assist with the updates of the firm’s website
- Supporting on the firm’s SEO strategy to drive traffic to the firm’s website
- Assisting with the monitoring of the firm’s use of social media and internal engagement
- Providing regular reporting and analysis of website usage using Google Analytics and other online tools
- Researching online trends, recommending, and implementing strategies to increase the firm’s online presence.
- Supporting on marketing projects and supporting the team as required by the Marketing Director
- Working closely with the wider marketing and business development team as required and act as a deputy for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
The firm are seeking someone with 3-4 years (ideally) within the legal sector or professional services, in digital marketing. You must have previously worked on multiple digital campaigns (we work with digital agencies, and they will need to liaise often).
They are looking for someone full of ideas, a disruptor (in the best way) who can come in and spot opportunity to get ahead of the curve. A possible project in the future is the revamp of the firm’s website, so if you have done this before that would be great.