Junior Digital Designer (Graphics) – Up to £35k – 1624
Brand new role for a tech-savvy individual with experience in digital marketing and graphic design. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge within digital. London based with Hybrid working.
The junior digital designer will report to the Head of Digital Marketing. They will be solely responsible for creating and developing audio, graphic and video assets to support the firm's online and offline activities. They will have the opportunity to create and add new content to the firm's website as well as design for email marketing, digital advertising, social media, video as well as podcast editing and production. If you are early on in your digital marketing career and are seeking career development, this could be the role for you.
Other key responsibilities for the role include:
- Creation, management, and organisation of our brand assets, including our illustrations library which forms a key part of the brand.
- Advising on new ways to design/market our materials and present them better visually
- Creation of front covers and banners for both online and offline marketing materials in keeping with brand style
- Creation and updating branded templates for the firm (in PowerPoint, Word and InDesign) including contributing to pitch and other business development materials when required.
- Managing social media, email marketing, website and ad platforms and ensuring all on brand, Image editing.
- Contributing to the creation and design of infographics and data visualisations.