Senior Content Marketing Executive – SB1533 – Up to £50k
New marketing role within an international leading law firm focused on creating content and opportunity for project management. Full mix role within a busy and friendly team. Strong writing skills and experience within B2B is essential.
The Senior Content Marketing Executive will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager in supporting, planning, and delivering campaigns and content that engage the firm’s clients and help to enhance their brand. You will also collaborate closely with colleagues in the Business Development, Creative Media, Communications, Relationship Marketing and Digital teams to drive new ideas. This is a great opportunity for an executive looking for a new challenge in stepping up.
- Support and input to the planning of compelling, commercially relevant content-led marketing campaigns to promote and position our offering in our core sectors and service lines and create cross-selling opportunities.
- Play a hands-on role in executing campaigns and initiatives, conceptualising, storyboarding, drafting, and editing to a high standard, coordinating with stakeholders and team members to ensure delivery, often to tight timescales.
- Together with the Content Editor, build relationships and operate as a trusted advisor to others in
- Taking on the role of a project manager and connector to ensure campaigns and initiatives are delivered on time and within scope.
- Propose approaches to tracking, measuring, and reporting on the impact of marketing activities, fully leveraging OnePlace, our new tool for data-driven business development.