Programme Executive (The Centre for Legal Leadership) – SB1602 – Up to £40k
Programme Executive role for CLL community sponsored by global law firm. Providing support to all those working in-house and equivalents largely through knowledge sharing, events, and other community building activities. London based with hybrid working.
This is a unique and exciting position supporting the Head of CLL in delivering and expanding the Centre's programme as an independently run function. The focus of the Programme Executive's role will be in the support and development of key relationships and opportunities in line with strategic objectives and creating, monitoring, and analysing data from across the programme. The exec will be reporting to the Head of CLL, the Programme Executive will have responsibility for running the Advisory Panel and supporting its members and the project management of ventures ensuring all available resources are fully explored. The Programme Executive will work closely with the Centre's Co-ordinator assisting and covering (when necessary) the digital structure (including website; social media and marketing).
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with existing external contributors and stakeholders managing relationships and programme delivery.
- Evolving existing partnerships/collaborations, building new opportunities, and exploring fully to maximum potential and evolve CLL.
- Continue to develop internal relationships with stakeholders. Project managing existing and future ventures.
- Managing external 'Networking Forums' including scheduling programmes.
- Assisting with new governance and advisory panel structure. Managing panel meetings and organisation and support of the panel when required.
- Preparing draft submissions of data to build on CLL's existing programme.
- Contributing to drafting 'News' updates for CLL website and providing commentary on CLL social media channels.
- Liaising with CLL co-ordinator on structuring marketing campaigns and accompanying content in line with the overall programme
- Hosting of events and training 'on the day' in absence of Head of CLL.