Senior Business Development & Bids Executive – Up to £50k
Senior business development and bid executive role within a large professional services firm. Position held within the BD team & responsible for new business, both in relation to formal and informal tenders. Hybrid working scheme, based in London.
This is an exciting new role for someone who enjoys taking responsibility for the coordination of bids and tenders. This is an opportunity for drafting and preparing proposal documents, rehearsal of client presentations and collating feedback
This is a brand-new role within a global professional services firm. The senior BD Executive will be responsible for the coordination of all bids and tenders within the firm. They will be given the opportunity for project ownership as well as drafting and preparation of all proposal documents, rehearsal of client presentations, feedback and transition planning and maintaining teams pitch library.
The senior business development and bids executive will be required to:
- Assist the Director of Business Development with larger, strategically important tender opportunities.
- Manage the firm's new business pipeline. Responsible for identifying and progressing key prospects and working with fee earners to help them build relationships with individual contacts.
- Develop and manage a range of tools to assist efficient production of proposal documents.
- Monitor and report on the firm’s competitors.
- Work closely with others in the BD team to develop the firm’s relationships with referrers and other advisers through a range of relationship development activities and initiatives. Referrers include other law firms, actuarial practices, investment consultants etc.
Previous experience within professional services in a business development role is essential, as is the knowledge of bids and proposals.