Junior PR and Communications Executive (12 Month FTC)
(12 Month Fixed-Term with a potential to extend)
We are looking for an engaging individual with a genuine passion for fragrance and a real interest in the industry and trends.
Junior PR and Communications Executive Responsibilities:
• Support the PR team in the day to day running of the department, including responding to emails and phone calls from journalists, monitoring media coverage and reporting results, brainstorming ideas for PR campaigns, general administration
• Assist in the building of brands in line with ABC and brand owner guidelines to secure maximum coverage in all relevant trade and consumer titles, both on and offline.
• Communicate all PR activity internally within Aspects and externally to the brand owner.
• Maintain media contact list keeping it up to date with journalist/influencer changes.
• Communicate press releases and launches to target media.
• Support the team across the Aspects Beauty internal comms programme, with particular emphasis on ABC social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn and website news stories where appropriate.
Junior PR and Communications Executive Requirements:
• 1-2 years’ experience in agency or in-house PR
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Excellent presentation, both appearance and phone manner
• Fun, energetic, engaging personality
• Responsive, reliable, punctual, honest and open
• Ability to identify problems and come up with solutions
• Strong client + customer service mentality
• Proficient on all social media platforms
• Good media and influencer contacts and relationships
• Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects across clients
• A self-starter and genuine team player
Offices are set in a historical Tudor Manor house (once part of Anne of Cleves divorce settlement) with beautiful gardens to explore. Therefore it is essential you have a full driving license and own transport to attend the workplace.
About Aspects Beauty:
Founded in 1989, Aspects Beauty is a distribution and brand management company in the UK and Ireland. We work with global, niche and beauty brands and offer fully integrated and comprehensive marketing support.
Location: Lewes, East Sussex BN8 4AP
Contract Type: Fixed-Term
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hour per week with an early finish on Friday
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Benefits: Life Assurance. Product Allocation. Group Pension Scheme. Private Medical Insurance. Hybrid Working (Minimum of 2 days working at Head Office). 25 days holiday entitlement (Plus bank holidays).
You may have experience of the following: PR Executive, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Public Relations, PR Officer, Digital Marketing, Social Media, PR & Social Media Executive etc.