- Excellent copy-editing and proofreading skills, with an ability to master GOSH style and tone
- Hands on experience with an email service provider (ESP) – for email marketing and marketing automation. Personalisation a bonus.
- Proven experience of creating email marketing campaigns, with demonstrable success
- Experience of developing and delivering an email marketing strategy, that is audience centric and is rooted in insight and ambition.
- Experience working with wide range of stakeholders to support their digital marketing campaigns and planning
- Experience of using user journey mapping, from email to taking an action online. Knowledge in putting audiences first, and creating engaging journeys to retain supporters
About the charity
Every day brings new challenges at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). Every day, over 600 seriously ill children from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments. Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. And every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world. This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfil their potential. Without donations, Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity can’t help fund ground-breaking research, advanced equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities. Our staff help to raise these vital funds for the hospital. A better future for seriously ill children starts with you.
Recently awarded with a ‘Best Companies 2-star accreditation' and placed number 17 on the 2019 Sunday Times Best 100 Not-for-Profit Companies list – we offer a range of attractive benefits including; a flexible approach to working, 30 days holiday, life assurance, enhanced employer pension contributions, and a discounted season ticket loan.
Please refer to the full job description below for more information.
How to apply
Please click on the apply button in the top right-hand corner where you will be taken to a short application form to complete.
Closing date: 3rd September 2022
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis and we reserve the right to close the role prior to the closing date, should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, you are encouraged to apply right away, to avoid disappointment.
Ref: 135 454