CRM Manager, Kings Lynn –
The Company - CRM Manager
Our client is a global powerhouse in a specialist manufacturing sector, who have excellent and highly respected brands of market-leading products, with very progressive marketing, product and sales teams.
They’re seeking a data-driven technical CRM Manager to join their team, focusing on their European markets. There will be an opportunity to travel internationally, so this is an exciting opportunity for someone to really take the CRM strategies and end-user experience to the next level.
The Role - CRM Manager
Reporting to the IT Director and Marketing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing CRM strategies using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Working with the marketing team to improve automated marketing processes and campaigns through the CRM system.
- Managing the development of the CRM solution across the European region, including integration, project implantation, and structuring.
- Profiling customers and prospects, optimising lead flow, and suggesting improvements to maximise customer conversion and retention.
- Managing CRM application budget, providing forecasts and managing documentation.
Requirements - CRM Manager
- Thorough understanding and proven hands-on experience of CRM ideally within a B2B environment.
- Data driven, with an analytical and problem-solving mindset, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communications skills and the ability to marry up business goals with the needs of the end user, to translate into effective CRM strategies and campaigns.
- Ideally a degree in marketing, business or IT, but this is not essential.
This position is ideally hybrid working, with 3 days in the office per week and 2 from home. Therefore, suitable commuting locations include Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Fakenham, Hunstanton, Docking, Wisbech, Holbeach, Weston, Spalding, Swaffham, Dereham, March, Peterborough, Norwich, Cromer, Watton, Ely, Boston, Stamford, and wider areas of Norfolk and north Suffolk.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.