A great opportunity to work with a world- renowned Manufacturer in the automotive sector. This will be leading the website and commerce department. This will be working a long-term contract initially with a vision of going permanent afterwards if hasn’t been made mid contract.
This role will be flexible hybrid working 50/50 between the Bracknell HQ and the rest of the time remote.
The Role – Website Manager
- Developing and managing the overall customer experience when navigating through the website
- Overseeing the website budget in order to generate sales and to hit targets
- Communicating with agencies and the development team to fix any problems and implement new ideas
Requirements- Website Manager
- Well experienced in website management
- Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC
- An analytical mindset when working with data from google analytics etc
- Collaborative personality working with a team
This position will be working in a hybrid setup 50% between home and office. This can be extremely flexible as it’s done on a monthly basis. For example 2 weeks remote, 2 weeks in the office. The office is within reasonable commute of Reading, Acton, Wokingham, Windsor, Farnborough, Slough and Maidenhead.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern regions.