Social Media Manager, Milton Keynes -
The organisation – Social Media Manager - Motorsport
You would be set to join one of the world’s biggest brand names within the motorsport sector. You will of seen and heard of this brand name through everyday walks of life… they have been one of the most iconic automotive organisations, globally, for years and they have a massive cult following worldwide.
As a business, they are driven by passion… performance and drive. This organisation is competing at the top level of motorsport and their name is renowned for high achievement and cutting-edge technology.
Please note: This role is only going to be suitable for candidates with some form of background within motorsport, whether that be motorsport team-based, venue, attraction or similar. This is an essential requirement from the client and we’re only able to consider candidates with that relevant industry history.
The Role – Social Media Manager
As Social Media Manager
Your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Travelling to most, if not, ALL race weekends globally. This will comprise of circa 12 countries, for three days through the season… to manage all social media correspondence and reporting for the team
- You’ll be building and maintaining a social media schedule
- You’d be interviewing and liaising with key members of the team, to build compelling social content for pre, during and post-race postings
- You’ll be analysing trends, likes, clicks and then adjusting the plan accordingly
- You’d be representing a massive global brand and as such the tone of voice is a balance of ‘serious tech meets humour and personality’… think ‘Danni Ric’, and you’re about there
You – Social Media Manager
We’re looking for a team player who has broad social marketing experience, with at least 2-3 years’ working on a brand, ideally in motorsport
- Proven experience devising and managing successful social campaigns that deliver tangible engagement
- Confidence liaising with stakeholders at all levels, speaking with external agency and presenting ideas and plans
- A passion for motorsport and competition
- A full, clean UK driving license
As this role will be working on a number of races and events, there will be considerable amount of time away from home during the season, so a massive amount of flexibility to accommodate this will be required. When back in the UK, you’d only be required to be in the area of Silverstone, at the office two or three times per week… the rest from home.
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a globally recognised brand name, in motorsport. You’ll have the opportunity to travel globally, and be part of something truly special as you look to build their social media engagement further. All travel and provisions will be provided whilst away, travelling with the team will be entirely covered, with zero need to spend personally.
The role is not for the faint-hearted, as there will be massive expectation, but if you’re motorsport fan/nut… this really could be the dream role for you.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.