Marketing | Up to £30k p.a. | Remote (but with a London office if you wish to use it)
At Pod Point we’re changing the way people drive. We fundamentally believe that travel shouldn’t damage the Earth so we’ve made it our mission to install a Pod Point (an Electric Vehicle charging point) everywhere you park. To make that vision a reality, we need the brightest, most tenacious and most inspiring talent in the world - we are growing faster than the market and we need to maintain that velocity - that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for an analytical and data oriented Marketing Analyst to jump on board and help us achieve our ambitious growth goals. The position will report into the Growth Marketing Manager and will be based remotely (although we have an office near Old Street Station in London that you are welcome to use).
What you’ll do
- Design and build data and forecasting models to provide insights to the Marketing team, in addition to broader commercial functions.
- Use statistical and data methods to measure performance of different marketing
- Monitor website analytics and campaign performance as well as create and optimise dashboards, reports and related infrastructure to track performance.
- Work with the Marketing team to design and implement A/B tests and measure impact of marketing activity.
- Ensure tracking and reporting is accurate and consistent across
- Analyse complex datasets, identify trends and patterns to produce insights to inform strategic decisions.
What you’ll need
- At least 1-2 years experience of working in Business / Data Analysis, Business Analytics, Insights or Marketing.
- Be familiar with sales and marketing funnel KPIs: traffic, conversion rate, CPA/CPC, attribution, etc.
- Extremely strong analytical skills and working knowledge of
- Experience working with BI / Analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau or
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Ads and social media
- Strong planning and organisation skills and the desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to explain technically complex concepts to non-technical audiences.
- The drive and desire to learn and do things better every day and a proactive can-do
- Experience with SQL, Python, R or similar
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics or related
- You have a dog (which you’d be welcome to bring into the office, as and when you choose to go in).
- You’re passionate and knowledgeable about climate change, sustainability and/or the EV industry.
At Pod Point we like to think we are anything but conventional. We have worked hard to create a rapidly-growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured world, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. We knew from the very beginning that a rigid, corporate environment was never going to work for us, and we have stayed true to our word - we’re anything but.
We work hard; we’re not clock-watchers but equally you may find yourself working into the evening very occasionally. In return we’ll pay you well, give you complete ownership to shape the role, give you ground-breaking projects to work on and surround you with fantastic, talented people. We also provide the following benefits:
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Flexible working hours and a casual dress code
- Remote first working approach
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave scheme
- Pension scheme
- Eyecare scheme
We’re a “Remote first” company, so we conduct all interviews on Google Meet and are pretty good at onboarding new starters remotely (if we do say so ourselves). We do have our dog friendly (!) London office which you will be welcome to use for work if you prefer - although there will be no requirement for you to do so.
Final things to note
We like to deal directly with our candidates so no agencies please!