What we are looking for:
We are looking for a new Marketing Manager to lead the marketing side of our business.
You’ll take ownership of all aspects of WeFlex’s Marketing, coordinating channels and driving new, quality leads to the business.
You’ll have a nice big budget to spend on marketing.
- Email and SMS campaigns: Weekly newsletters covering general company info and updates, reviews, news, new car launches etc
- Performance Marketing: Run Facebook advertising and test new creatives. Monitor Google PPC ads and test campaigns
- Blog: Post blog content weekly based on mailer content, Car reviews, industry news, EV News etc make sure content is kept fresh
- Social Media: Create and design content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn (can be the same/similar across them all), engage with audience and continue to grow followings
- YouTube: Work with our videographer to create and post engaging monthly content
- Design: Design any artwork required inc. flyers, banners, social media posts, online & offline materials
- Website Updates: Implement updates as needed onto our Wordpress based website, update product pages with new offers, freshen images etc
- Merchandise: Source good quality, affordable merchandise for the team and to hand out as promotional gifts
- Events: Plan and execute successful Marketing events ie new car launches
- NPS & Trustpilot: Manage the channels and regularly reach out to existing customers for feedback and ways to improve.
- Freelancers: Working closely with freelancers to ensure deadlines are met and projects are in budget
- Monthly marketing report: Review monthly marketing report (produced by the finance team) and consider data on leads and conversions to shape future marketing activity i.e. see what’s working, not working, delivering leads / conversions.We take a data driven approach to marketing.
- Explore: New Marketing channels that we may have not considered yet to generate new leads