- Lead, inspire and develop the Marketing Operations Team which includes all marketing communications, creative work, reporting and CRM.
- Plan and execute strong learning and development plans to nurture a team of talented and passionate experts.
- Ensure all the team have clear objectives that are aligned to the marketing strategy and continually reviewed.
- Define and deliver a comprehensive marketing operations annual strategy aligned to CBS business plans.
- Understand and champion the target audiences, then seek to continually improve integrated marketing campaigns to increase lead generation and ROI.
- Overall responsibility for FCA compliance to deliver accuracy and high standards for all marketing materials.
- Ensure consistency and consideration in how, when and who we communicate to across automotive and corporate customers.
Innovation and Technology
- Research, propose and implement enhancements to marketing processes, systems and technologies to deliver impactful and engaging marketing to all of our target audiences.
- Continually seek innovative ideas and solutions of how to enhance and automate the CBS customer journey with marketing content and materials.
- Develop, train and improve the marketing usage and output from the CBS CRM system.
- Work closely with marketing and development teams to deliver website enhancements.
- Lead the development and management of the marketing database to achieve the marketing vision of communicating with 100% of the target audience.
- Evaluate return on investment of all marketing activity to refine and develop future marketing communication plans.
Projects and Teamwork
- Play an active role as part of the marketing management team, setting ambitious standards, identifying new ways of working and seeking continuous improvement and opportunities to enhance team and business performance.
- Monitor all team projects to provide expert input, ensure that actions are delivered and communication remains strong.
- Demonstrate an active input into planning and delivering all marketing campaigns to champion the verification of relevance and resonance to target audience.
- Collaborate with teams across the wider business to deliver business-wide objectives relating to the marketing operations strategy and plan.
Who are you?
- You should be educated to degree level in a business or marketing subject and a CIM qualification is desirable.
You should have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a marketing communications team
- Passion and curiosity for marketing technology, systems and processes.
- Creative, innovative and intelligent marketing professional.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present to a senior level within the business.
- Proven experience in delivering measured added value and enhancements to marketing teams and outputs.
- Ability to think strategically and see the big picture yet be agile to work tactically.
- Strong understanding and application of all Microsoft office applications.
- Brilliant team player who acts as the energy and driving force in the team to demonstrate best practice, inclusion and accountability.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Be aligned to our core values and customer centricity values
Car Benefit Solutions is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. We have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships. We offer a comprehensive benefit and rewards package, ranging from health and wellbeing initiatives to discounted car schemes and flexible working. We are a 3-star outstanding best companies to work for and one of the top 75 employers in the North West. As well as Silver Investors in People Status, we have also won local Made in Bury Business Awards.
Location: Hybrid - Bury, Greater Manchester / Working from home
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Benefits: Flexible/hybrid working opportunities, 25 days' holiday plus a buy/sell policy of up to 5 days, BUPA private medical insurance, sponsored car schemes, 5% minimum employer pension contribution, Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 wellbeing support), Medicash (Subsidised dental, optical and alternative therapies) and death in service insurance
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications, Marcoms Manager, Sales & Marketing Manager, Market Research, Marketing Analytics, Social Media etc.
Ref: 132 831