This job is archived
Content Editor – Spanish language – Berkshire – Leading Travel Brand – 3 month contract – £170 per day
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Spanish Content Editor to join a leading travel brand in Bracknell for a 3 month contract, with possibility of extension. The successful candidate must have exceptional Spanish language abilities and a passion for producing excellent content.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Content management experience
- Fluent Spanish (native level)
- Good communication skills
- Good writing/proof-reading skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of online publishing tools
- Translation and SEO experience would be desirable.
- Support the content managers in all aspects of content migration, content delivery, etc. for the new Spanish platform
- Help to ensure smooth transfer and migration of all relevant content (may include SEO – meta tags, links, etc., with help of an external SEO agency) and translation.
- Help content managers to ensure content migration occurs on time and on brand.
- Help to audit current content with local content owners ensuring only pages that need to be migrated are brought into the new platform.
- Updating content across digital channels where there is no central/local resource to do so.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious content editor looking for a contract within a large global organisation. This contract won’t be around for long, so early application is essential!
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.mobile-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: content, editor, Spanish, Berkshire, Bracknell, contract, degree, communication, translation, proof-reading, writing, Microsoft Excel, online publishing, SEO, content migration, content delivery, auditing, digital, travel