- Full end to end ownership of campaign delivery including creative process, email execution and reporting and post campaign analysis
- Building meaningful relationships with clients; they should enjoy working with us and should feel confident in our ability to support their businesses
- Working with clients and internal teams to identify opportunities for account growth, working with Senior Account Manager to scope proposals
- Working with internal ROI teams to set-up campaign follow-ups and effective reporting to capture outputs
- Reporting results and genuine insight to clients, including successes and opportunities for future activity / improvement.
- Above all, you should have the confidence and experience to be able to personally manage digital campaigns from concept to delivery, within the automotive sector.
- Strong planning skills including ability to prioritise workload based on client and business priority, adapting / reacting appropriately to changing workloads
- The management of project teams and the project itself
- The ability to take people on the journey, communicating clearly and effectively to a varied stakeholder network, both internally and externally.
- An analytical approach to presenting information; evaluating key marketing metrics effectively and ‘so what’ summaries
- Experience of co-ordinating and delivering social media campaigns
- Strong IT skills with experience of using CRM technology and email software. The role is hands-on and would suit an individual with a skillset across full email campaign cycle; briefing, supplier management, data best-practice, campaign delivery and reporting
- Some creative ability will help your application but is not a pre-requisite.
Why you should join ROI
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team whilst working with some major, prestigious clients. You will be able to quickly make a difference. In addition you will:
Join a growing area of our business where you can really make a difference to both us and our customers, this really is a role where you can make an impact.
Be supported by a skilled and experienced management team; we are genuine experts in fleet and business marketing
Have the opportunity to progress your career in a range of directions
ROI is a fast-growth, award-winning business; we have been awarded ‘1 Star’ status by Best Companies in addition to a number of industry awards. Employing over 350 people across 3 UK locations and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden, we offer our clients a wide range of sales support services (B2B and B2C) and technology solutions proven to help them grow.
Our pioneering business has an impressive portfolio of solutions and services designed to integrate seamlessly with our customers. Do you want to be part of the fastest growing automotive support agency in the UK? Apply now!
Benefits: Private Healthcare Insurance , A Market-leading pension scheme, Access to a discounted car leasing scheme, A health Cash Plan through Health Shield, Technology Purchase Scheme, Access to a mental well-being portal, Up to £500 health allowance, Access to perks, Flu Vaccine annually, A Will-Writing service, Life assurance, Income protection, Your birthday off, plus a voucher, 22 days annual leave on joining, Bursary for future study, Regular career progression opportunities, Additional 'flexi-days'
Ref: 134 823