Digital Analyst, Hybrid Working – Up to £50k
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Analyst, with strong knowledge of Adobe or Google Analytics, to join this incredibly talented team of Data and Digital experts. As part of the wider Marketing Solutions Division you will be joining a 250 strong team working in over 50 markets globally.
As Digital Analyst, you’ll be responsible for designing and implementing data models and tracking requirements, producing dashboards that provide actionable insight and performing deep dive analysis to respond to client’s business problems.
The responsibilities of the Digital Analyst include:
- Designing data models and implementing digital data collection techniques and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch or GTM
- Producing dashboards
- Performing analysis
- Supporting full end to end implementations of website tracking andauditing existing data implementations
- Running optimisation and personalisation sprints, from hypothesis generation to roadmap facilitation and activity creation
- Auditing existing data implementation, and running optimisation and personalisation sprints, from hypothesis generation to roadmap facilitation and activity creation.
This Digital Analyst will also have:
- Experience working with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar
- Knowledge of designing data models and implementing digital data collection techniques and tag management systems such as Adobe Launch or GTM
- Strong analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse and interpret data and make recommendations based on the output
- Experience of working with digital optimisation and personalisation tools such as Adobe Target, Optimizely or similar
- Proven experience in turning data and analysis into actionable insights
- Strong awareness of audience knowledge and the ability to adjust language accordingly
If this is the Digital Analyst role you have been looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP123.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service