Location: London – Fully Remote
Inbox Recruitment is seeking an experienced UX Strategist to join a thriving data driven marketing agency who can demonstrate excellent research skills an eye for UX and design, with a passion for digital to work on large projects for global brands.
- Use a mix of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover behavioural insights. Including, website audits, web analytics, user journey analysis, heuristic reviews, user testing etc.
- Articulate any insights discovered as part of your research and develop hypotheses.
- Produce wireframes, information architecture diagrams, user stories, and personas
- Be an expert in research, interaction design and UX design
- Provide guidance to the Designers to ensure all deliverables are produced
- Serve as UX strategist by leading overall design effort
- Influence stakeholders, especially those not familiar with the design discipline
- Authoring presentations and conveying research findings, recommendations, and designs to stakeholders
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design and process concepts with stakeholders and users
- Experience of working within UX & Research, ideally within an agency environment
- Have experience of conducting successful user research.
- Can develop wireframes and user flows that effectively communicate designs and user interactions using tools such as Miro, Sketch, Invision, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can research and develop user personas
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hotjar and UserTesting.
- Have a keen eye for digital and UX design
- Confident communicator
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global growing agency offering a unique flexible work style and the chance to thrive and develop your career.
Key words: UX, UI, User experience, Web Development, Website Lead, UX Research, UX Designer, Wireframes, Miro, Sketch, Invision, Adobe, Digital Marketing, Marketing Agency, Lead Generation, Demand Generation, Creative Agency, Remote Working, WFH