Senior Experience Designer, Central London / Work From Home – Up to £75K plus benefits
This interactive marketing agency is looking for a Senior Experience Designer for a broad range of activities from strategic thought leadership to detailed client solutions, to further broaden the scope of the agency’s activities. This agency respond to a wide range of client needs, so no two briefs will be the same.
This Senior Experience Designer role demands a thorough and timely executed range of services either designed and executed by yourself or delivered through management of other UX team members.
This Senior Experience Designer role demands a self-starter attitude, and the confidence to run with a project independently. We are looking for an accomplished hands-on practitioner who is also able to interface well with clients.
This Senior Experience Designer role reports directly to the Head of Experience Design, with whom you’ll work closely. You will also frequently partner with Creative Directors, Strategists and Technologists - all with the goal of helping take experience design to the next level.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will be responsible for:
• Representing the agency and its interests in front of clients and on industry platforms
• Understanding clients and their business needs very profoundly and helping their business succeed through the application of your skills and knowledge
• Ensuring that your work is on time and budget and at high standards
• Coach and direct more junior UX colleagues
• Using data and strategic insights to inform your processes and practice, crafting well-structured rationale to support recommendations
• Communicate with colleagues and clients in a clear, structured, and concise manner through appropriate channels and technology
• Contributing to the evolution of the team and thus the broader transformation of the agency.
To qualify for this role you will have:
• A Qualification in Interaction Design, Product Design, Architecture, Psychology, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction would be an advantage but not essential.
• Approaches, techniques, and tools of Service Design, including CX mapping, service blueprints, empathy mapping etc.
• Exposure to creating experiences employing voice interface, mixed reality, or augmented reality technologies.
• Worked on projects that have addressed the growing opportunities around bridging online and real-world experiences.
• Any experience working with brands in the following sectors: automotive, retail, entertainment, and healthcare.
This agency offers flexible working and generous benefits, if you are an experienced Designer please get in touch quoting ILS009.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com