This job is archived
Creative Operations Manager – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £50k
Boutique agency seeks dynamic Creative Operations Manager to ensure seamless delivery of its renowned creative.
This award-winning independent cause-led marketing agency has a hands-on approach, a great culture and an established reputation for excellence.
They create powerful campaigns for some of the world’s best-loved charities, delivering fully integrated campaigns across DRTV, film, print, social, digital and direct mail that make people sit up and take action.
Now the agency is looking for a passionate, process-driven Creative Operations Manager with at least four years' agency experience to join its friendly Creative Ops Team.
The Creative Operations Manager
The new Creative Operations Manager is key to the seamless delivery of the agency creative workflow, ensuring all work is delivered to the highest quality, on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate is an excellent networker, a clear communicator and highly process driven with a passion for people, creativity, tech, and business operations.
This newly created role provides a great opportunity to learn and develop within a fast-paced and dynamic environment, plus a rare opportunity to shape the role and really make it your own.
Knowledge of resource management and finance tools such as Float and Paprika are desirable but not essential.
- Create a function within the agency that drives creativity and profitability through better ways of working
- Take responsibility for frictionless creative traffic, project management and finance for all client accounts, ensuring jobs are delivered on time and on budget
- Hold client, planning and creative teams to account on costing, process and timings
- Manage freelance allocation across creative and planning
- Report management information directly to the Board
- Lead weekly resource meetings and monthly creative planning meetings
- Take ownership of the image buying process within the agency
- Manage creative department annual leave requests and holiday cover
- Build the agency's freelance pool
Work from home policy
Two days per week in a gorgeous, shared workspace in Central London, the rest of the week from home.
Salary and benefits
To £50k plus good hard and soft benefits including 25 days' holiday and a day off for your birthday.
Creative Operations Managers, Studio Managers or Traffic Managers with with at least four years’ agency experience and the desire to do work that really makes a difference, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.