Senior Strategist / Strategy Director, Central London / Remote – Up to £80k+ DOE plus benefits
It’s an exciting time to be joining this new look Top 10 agency. They have a new leadership, a new energy and a diverse team of talented individuals working hard to make change for big name clients across multiple sectors. Are you the Senior Strategist they need?
We’re looking for a Customer focused Senior Strategist to join their strategy team, reporting to their Head of Planning. The main client focus for this role will be a well-known telco, their largest client. There will be opportunities to work with other clients, too.
This Senior Strategist role has lots of scope for both autonomy; owning and running the day to day implementation of customer programs from briefs to execution and evaluation, or leading a project with a social or digital focus; and development opportunities from both assisting more senior members of the team on larger initiatives with your main client or contributing your customer experience and discipline specific thinking to the integrated strategy across other agency clients.
The kind of Senior Strategist we’re looking for will have 3-5 years experience working in customer engagement as part of a strategy team either within an agency or in another setting.
We need a Senior Strategist who is:
A customer champion
- Naturally curious about people, their behaviours & motivations.
- Adept at researching & understanding customers pain points and needs.
That can plan customer communications and journeys
- Deliver compelling responses to brief for direct, digital & social marketing.
- Compose content plans, tailored to customer needs, occasions & moments.
- Authour creative briefs that excite and inspire.
- Propose benchmarks and measurements.
Design actionable customer journeys.
- Map and understand current and future state customer journeys.
- Propose personalised multi-channel customer journeys (e.g. welcome, in-life, retention) that make change and drive commerce.
- Visualise contact strategies, decision logic and comms hierarchies.
And create compelling customer loyalty.
- Research, construct, validate and grow customer loyalty propositions.
- Propose, test & optimse programmes that drive frequency and value.
- Create experiences that create membership and community.
The kind of experience we need this Senior Strategist to have:
- Regularly makes data useful for insight, brilliant creative, decision making & optimisation.
- Has architected &/ evolved customer loyalty propositions, with successful results.
- Has created customer work in line with / alongside brand strategy.
- Has delivered consistently to a high standard, always with data, narrative & insight.
- Flourished in a fast-paced retail space, balancing short and long term ambition.
- Worked comfortably with clients and agency teams
Are you the Senior Strategist that’s a self-starter, enjoys working in a collaborative way and thrives on bringing clarity of thought to complex challenges? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS661b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com