Strategist, Central London / Remote – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
It’s an exciting time to be joining this new look Top 10 agency. They have a new leadership, a new energy and a diverse team of talented individuals working hard to make change for big name clients across multiple sectors. Are you the Strategist they need?
We’re looking for a Customer focussed Strategist to join their strategy team, reporting to one of their Strategy Directors. The main client focus for this role will be a well-known telco, their largest client. There will be opportunities to work with other clients, too.
This Strategist role has lots of scope for both autonomy; owning and running the day to day implementation of customer programs from briefs to execution and evaluation, or leading a project with a social or digital focus; and development opportunities from both assisting more senior members of the team on larger initiatives with your main client or contributing your customer experience and discipline specific thinking to the integrated strategy across other agency clients.
The kind of Strategist we’re looking for will have 2-3 years experience working in customer engagement as part of a strategy team either within an agency or in another setting.
We need a Strategist who is:
A customer champion
- Naturally curious about people, their behaviours & motivations.
- Adept at researching & understanding customers pain points and needs.
- Passionate about the opportunities in bringing creativity to data driven and customer marketing.
That can plan customer communications and journeys
- Use insight to define target audiences, and shape customer journeys and contact strategies
- Compose content plans, tailored to customer needs, occasions & moments.
- Craft creative briefs that excite and inspire.
That make meaningful change for our clients.
- Propose benchmarks, develop testing approaches to better understand performance.
- Evaluate results to improve effectiveness.
- Creating more memorable experiences that drive customer value.
The kind of experience we need this Strategist to have:
- Regularly makes data useful for insight, creative inspiration, evaluation & optimisation.
- Involvement in and responsibility for strategy across customer communication campaigns, loyalty programme management, or customer lifecycle comms.
- Creative brief writing and creative development. Able to craft creative briefs that simplify the complex and use data and customer insight to inspire compelling creative ideas.
- Worked comfortably both independently and as part of a collaborative client and cross-agency team.
Are you the Strategist that’s a self-starter, enjoys working in a collaborative way and thrives on bringing clarity of thought to complex challenges? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS660.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com