Up to £60,000 • yearly
Quantitative Consultant. London & Hybrid. £45K plus benefits
This global strategy consultancy navigates, creates, and leads meaningful change for clients. Across five specialist divisions connected through people, culture, data, technology, and creativity.
They’re looking for a Quantitative Consultant, the role sits within the consultancy team and focuses on using quantitative insight to drive strategic recommendations for client’s businesses and brands. Someone to make strong contributions to the strategic recommendations on a range of brand, experience, and innovation challenges.
This is a great role for those looking to use their quant skills in a challenging and exciting consultancy where your analysis will have a direct impact on the future direction of some of the world’s biggest brands.
This is a full-time role based in London on a hybrid working basis.
This Quantitative Consultant will:
- Seamlessly delivers core elements of quantitative research aspects of projects
- Writes consumer-friendly surveys to optimise data quality and clearly address client objectives
- Identifies insights from multiple sources e.g. qualitative research, quantitative data, trends, secondary data etc
- Project management, including costing, fieldwork management and client management
- Visualises data to deliver compelling narratives and engage clients in the insights
- Contributes to the writing of clear and inspiring debriefs and recommendations
- With senior support present key parts of client debriefs and facilitates parts of workshops (which will include innovation and strategic sessions)
- Communicates with clients and builds relationships across existing clients
- Contributes to sections of proposal writing and supports new business initiatives
- Works across teams & geographies to deliver projects as required.
This Quantitative Consultant will have:
- Approximately 2-3 years’ experience in ideally a quantitative agency or strategy/ innovation consultancy where you completed quant and have had exposure to innovation and strategy projects
- Top notch organizational skills. Can anticipate client’s needs before they are articulated to identify opportunities/overcome issues before they arise
- Strong analytical skills. Able to analyse problems from multiple perspectives and reasons potential ways forward, with a clear recommendation
- Experience of using data analysis programs such as Q / SPSS
- An understanding of advanced analytics would be beneficial
- Previous experience of segmentation work is an advantage but not essential
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Project management skills–experience autonomously running sections of projects
- A range of experience with different clients and in different sectors would be helpful
- A passion for strategy and innovation with a desire to take insight through to strategic implications
- Any experience in innovation or strategy challenges would be beneficial, but not essential.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service