Midweight Strategist – Creative Agency – Central London – To £50k
Independent full-service creative agency seeks Midweight Strategist with shopper expertise to join its fast-growing team.
This 50-strong Central London agency is renowned for its ambitious, award-winning work and ‘anything is possible’ attitude.
Playing in the brand, advertising, shopper and social space, they work with a raft of high-profile global brands, especially in the FMCG and alcohol category,
With a refreshingly flat structure, a fair, friendly culture and a whole host of office dogs, this is a brilliant place to mark your mark, have fun and feel appreciated.
The Midweight Strategist role
The agency is on the hunt for a smart Midweight Strategist with at least three years’ planning experience to help grow its shopper and BTL offering. Someone who relishes the prospect of a fast-paced environment and exposure to multiple global clients.
With solid shopper experience and a track record in the FMCG and alcohol sector, you should be adept at creating strategies for campaigns and activations that drive conversion on and off trade.
You'll be involved in fascinating range of projects including product launches, opening up new occasions, shopper and creative insights, trade marketing strategy and toolkits for local and global markets, and driving fame and engagement for brands below the line.
Although this role is largely shopper / trade / activation focused, there will also be opportunities to get involved in other projects within the agency as well as working on new business.
Reporting to the Strategy Director, this is a great opportunity to join a flourishing, friendly strategy department and learn valuable new skills along the way.
- A solid shopper / activation agency background
- 3+ years’ experience in a strategy role
- Experience of working with FMCG and alcohol brands, preferably with global reach
- An eye for killer insights – cultural, human, behavioural
- Proven experience in BTL advertising and marketing, ideally both on and off trade
- Knowledge of in-store and digital POS and e-commerce as well as an understanding of the shopper and consumer journey on and off trade
- Strong client-facing experience and conﬁdence presenting to senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working on large 360 campaigns (multi-market preferred)
- Comfortable working with our Research Manager conducting research (focus groups and surveys) and digesting the output
Work from home policy
The agency has a refreshingly grown-up approach to flexible working. This is a hybrid role where you will spend at least two days per week in the office (including Wednesdays), depending on work requirements.
Salary and benefits
To £50k plus a host of great perks and an impressive agency culture.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Midweight Strategist to develop their career with a successful independent agency. Please send us your CV as soon as possible - this one won't hang around for long...
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.