Digital Strategist, Remote / Central London – Up to £60k perm or freelance @ £350/day
This agency are challenging how the non-profit sector sustainably generates income. They believe that transactional relationships are becoming outdated and that the future of fundraising is in creating enriching experiences that meet real human needs. As an integrated media-neutral agency, they are uniquely placed in the sector to lead on changing the narrative of fundraising, and need the most inspiring and creative people to help us make that happen – now including a Digital Strategist.
This Digital Strategist will own digital and social content strategies for key clients and prospects and they must have prior experience of working alongside charity/NFP clients. You’ll also be responsible for advising and guiding our clients towards more effective, digital-first communications.
Are you a Digital Strategist with an inquisitive, analytical mind with a passion for all things charity? If so, please read on.
The key responsibilities of this Digital Strategist will include:
- Digital-first marketing strategy
- Defining digital, social and content strategy with solid knowledge of social media and digital touch points, working with other teams to develop ideas in response to those briefs, and selling those strategies and ideas to clients
- Campaign planning and distribution
- Developing amplification strategies for creative ideas and content
- Working with creative teams and the client to ensure the ideas remain true to the digital strategy and that the idea remains intact throughout the process
This Digital Strategist will have experience including the following:
- Agency experience
- Passion for the charity/NFP sector.
- Digital, social and content strategy with solid knowledge of social media and digital touch points
- Amplification strategy
- Understanding SEO, SEM, UX and UI
- Use of social analytics and web analytics, data analysis to develop customer personas and targeting strategies
Are you the Digital Strategist we are looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS676.
Also, please do take a look at http://www.air-recruitment.com/.