This job is archived
(Archived) Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, Cambridge -
Do you have experience managing the full social media lifecycle across several client accounts?
Can you demonstrate strong social media and digital strategy?
Do you want to work for an agency where you can make a real difference?
Then look no further…
Our client has over 15 years’ experience as a successful creative agency within Cambridgeshire. They bridge together strategy with creative thinking to drive results and are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join their marketing team.
This is an exciting position, where you have the opportunity to take ownership of managing both client and internal social media strategy!
Within this fast-paced environment you’ll have an ambitious positive attitude, an ability to manage multiple accounts and a love for creative content combined with measurable analysis and commercial understanding.
The Role –Social Media Manager
You will be responsible for:
- Hands on social media management for multiple clients (Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook, Youtube), regularly planning activity and content
- Working collaboratively (across brand, digital, social media, PR and influencer campaigns) to ensure all are briefed correctly.
- Effectively utilise social media to achieve client goals, understanding of SproutSocial, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Influencer outreach and engagement – tracking and managing social metrics against KPI’s
- Owning the full social lifecycle, from developing strategies, managing campaigns and content creation
The Requirements –Social Media Manager
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- 4+ years agency experience ideally with a social media focus.
- Experience creating a digital and social media strategy across all channels
- Confident and knowledgeable with traditional and new social media platforms
- Passion for social media and the impact it can have
- Ambitious and passionate individual
- Creatively aware, Self motivated with strong attention to details
If this all sounds like the right role for you then please do not hesitate and apply today!!
They are certainly well respected in their field and have been able to maintain their high standards of work. This is a fantastic time to join them, where they are currently remote but will be offering a hybrid working pattern (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.