Paid Social Manager, Cambridgeshire
The Company -
An exciting paid social specialist role has made its way onto our books…. based in beautiful surroundings on the outskirts of Cambridge, a core client of ours are looking to hire a Paid Social Manager. With a team which is 30 strong and ever growing you would play an integral part in the productivity of the business. A master in knowing how to ‘stop the scroll’ dead in its tracks, you would handle all social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) as well as creating and driving all paid campaigns, focused on maximising engagement and sales. Proud of what they do and who they are, you would be entering a welcoming team environment with a fabulous culture inclusive of both hybrid – working and flexi time as well as endless social events galore!
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, take that next career step, and apply now!
The Role –
Your day – to – day responsibilities may include but would not be limited to:
- Building and managing all paid social campaigns
- Client handling with a knack for building strong relationships
- Working with Design teams to produce high quality artwork for various campaigns
- Researching and analysing relevant advertising techniques with the ability to present new ideas and strategic advice to a range of parties
- Regular upkeep of all social media platforms
The Requirements –
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling paid social/AD campaigns
- Good understanding of analytics and insights
- Strong digital skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer who is a real team player, if this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this is commutable from those based in Royston, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Duxford, Babraham, Linton, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop’s Stortford to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.