Looking to work for a small agency that's making big waves? Check this job out and let's see if you can join the party.
Job Title: PPC Manager
Salary: up to £44,000
Our client is an agency born out of love and people. They do a lot of work with charities and companies that focus on people and wellbeing. They're a Google, Microsoft, CharityComms, and FSB partner, so they're not small fish in a big pond.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the creation, development, and delivery of SEO as a service to their existing and new clients
- Assist in building a team that will report directly to you.
- Delivering exceptional results through high-quality SEO strategy and implementation
- Reporting internally and to clients on performance, focusing on set KPIs.
- Supporting the team in auditing and data analysis for new business and existing clients
- Actively researching and learning about any upcoming trends, features, and updates
Things that might describe you:
- Strong experience working within SEO (preferably agency-side)
- Experience working on both E-Commerce and Lead Generation clients ideally
- Experienced using SEO tools (SEMRush, SE Ranking, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc)
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Exceptional keyword research ability
- Ability to analyse data and produce insightful reports for clients and internal reporting
- Confident communicating clearly and professionally with clients and team members
In return, you will receive:
- 24 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Extra leave on your birthday
- Free parking - sweet!
- Yearly bonuses
- Bike to work scheme - for you bike lovers
- Working from home flexibility after successful probation - yay!
- Friday early finishes (4pm) - early start to the weekend!
- and more
Kick-off your 2022 on the best foot. Apply today and to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply today!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skillset and experience match the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.