SALES NEGOTIATOR/SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR - HENLEY ON THAMES - UP TO £25000 BASIC, UP TO £40,000 OTE DOE
*ONE IN THREE SATURDAYS*
Our client is looking for a Sales Negotiator to work for this well established, market leading, independent Estate & Lettings Agent in Henley-on -Thames. They are looking for someone who will share in their passion for property and this is really the most important quality you need!
You may be looking for a career change in to the property industry and want to be surrounded by experienced people who will help train and mentor you on the path to becoming the best estate agent that you can be - or you may be in the property industry already, but searching for a company to work for who will reward you financially for your hard work, as well as treating you as a valued member of the team who want to see you being successful at everything you do. If either of these situations apply to you, you should really pick up the phone and call us today or apply for this position ASAP! This really is one not be missed!
Main Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Negotiator:
- Answering telephone calls
- Making phone calls
- Arranging appointments
- Taking clear messages
- Registering new applicants
- Entering viewing onto the system
- Booking valuations
- Attending viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Delivering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Some knowledge of Sales Progression desirable
- Valuing/ listing (if have property experience already/ if not, will be trained in this area sooner rather than later)
Skills and experience required to be a successful Sales Negotiator:
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Passion for property
- Know the importance of delivering great customer service at all times
- Be enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be pro-active
- Have strong IT skills
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Experience in administration
- Hold a full clean driving licence and have use of a car
Do not delay, apply today!
*Chalfont Careers is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.