Senior Client Manager, Central London / Remote – £46 - £59k DOE plus 20% bonus and benefits
This agency is the UK’s leading shopper media business. They offer a unique and collaborative approach that brings retailers and brands together to deliver exceptional results. Are you the ambitious and smart Senior Client Manager they need to bolster their already successful team?
The outline of this Senior Client Manager role:
- Lead their partnership with major FMCGs
- Deliver against commercial targets
- Support their annual budgeting and regularly report financials to SLT
- Own relationships with external stakeholders
- Work with industry leading and completely innovative technology
- Have a data centric role, working alongside insight specialists
- Line manage a team of hungry, junior talent
- Work with a tight knit team of experts in their field
- Own the development and delivery of best-in-class output (media evaluations and consultancy)
- Collaborate with team members daily on projects that support the agency e.g. marketing, owning a set of pre-defined work-streams
- Support the development of the agency by bringing ideas to the fore around how our content and processes can be optimised
What we’re looking for in this Senior Client Manager:
- A proven track record of delivery business growth in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Coaching and development experience within a high performing team
- A strong grip of numbers, able to work seamlessly with data & financial reporting
- Experience working in a fast paced and matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set
- Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills within a demanding and high performing work environment
Are you the fantastic Senior Client Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS633.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.