Are you an experienced social media specialist with a passion for marketing?
OST is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our fast-growing team. In this role you’ll be running social media programmes for some of the world’s biggest B2B brands. If you’re a multi-tasker who gets a kick out of doing great work, we guarantee you’ll be part of some amazing, career-defining campaigns.
You will need an in-depth knowledge of social media, as well as excellent project management skills. In practical terms, the SAM captures and translates our clients’ marketing requirements into a clear plan of action and then follows it through to delivery. The role offers lots of opportunity for creativity and learning.
- Providing clients with social media consultancy and advice
- Planning and delivering creative projects and campaigns
- Ensuring services are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Briefing the Operations Team about required services
- Supporting your Account Director
- Contributing to client strategy discussions and planning meetings
- At least four years of full-time social media/digital marketing experience
- At least three years of project management experience
- At least three years of working with large brands (<$10 million turnover)
- Excellent social media skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team-work ethic and related skills
This is a full-time position with the opportunity for remote working, though the ideal candidate will live within 1-2 hours’ drive of OSTs Cambridge office.
Benefits include: bonus scheme, pension contribution, training programmes, flexible working hours.
Salary range: £34,000 - £42,000