Senior Account Manager, Harpenden -
The Company – Senior Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity has come onto our books for a Senior Account Manager to join a well-established and innovative agency in Hertfordshire, which has an impressive client portfolio working with some really well-known brands!
With excellent benefits and hybrid working available, now is the perfect time to join!
The Role – Senior Account Manager
- Manging various accounts on a daily basis, producing ideas and methods in order to achieve client objectives
- Implement creative briefings and oversee projects (digital and print) including financial management, invoicing, and reporting
- Manage schedules and work to both a deadline and budget
- High-quality proofreading to ensure brand compliance and managing content localisation and translation processes
Requirements – Senior Account Manager
- Marketing professional with at least 4 years experience is essential
- The ability to form strong relationships and communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Multi-channel knowledge both print and digital
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and have strong attention to detail
This is a really great time to join this thriving agency and work in a dynamic and energetic team. It offers excellent career progression opportunities and an enriching environment.
Due to their location, this role would be most suited for candidates living in or near Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn, Hitchin or Luton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.