Senior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £46k DOE plus benefits (perm) or (freelance / contract)
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Senior Account Manager role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which reach markets and consumers all around the world.
If you want responsibility for campaign management, day to day client relationships and the development of international accounts then this agency is the place for you.
This Senior Account Manager role is for someone who is looking to work on internationally focused campaigns for regions across the globe. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in international comms, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Senior Account Manager would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of integrated channels including Video / Digital / Print
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Senior Account Manager:
- Experience handling international campaigns
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
- Buttoned down, enjoys agency process and is organised
Are you the Senior Account Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SS678 when applying for this Senior Account Manager role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/