HK/2764 | Senior Account Manager - Integrated Retail/Shopper Marketing Agency | London | £42K
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or an Account Manager looking to step up. This highly reputable retail / promotional marketing agency are looking for a Senior Account Manager to work on a flagship account. The agency has an amazing culture - open and collaborative, encouraging ideas and involvement from all levels. The agency fosters an environment where everyone is trusted with autonomy, and you will have the opportunity to make an impact. 180 people in total and everyone matters!
As Senior Account Manager you will lead and deliver exemplary integrated marketing campaigns. You will work across numerous product promotions where you will have the opportunity to:
Deliver market leading integrated promotions from strategic positioning to concept to design to implementation to evaluation.
- Work with some of the biggest names in the Kid’s industry including entertainment brands.
- Work on the retail experience for each campaign.
- Oversee all aspects of these projects including development of new creative.
- You will have the line management responsibility of an Account Manager and will oversee their workload and development.
Outside of your drive, passion, ambition and fun-loving approach to everything you do, the agency woud like you to have:
- Proven ability to lead integrated campaigns and solid experience of working with creative development and suppliers.
- A passion for Kids and family marketing and ideally experience with similar brands
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Good business and financial acumen.
- An appreciation of great creative work and the ability to judge accordingly with research and data at the heart of it.
- Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering).
- Excellent time management, organisation, people, and project management skills.
- To be an enthusiastic team member and leader.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A collaborative attitude.
- You will have a process-driven mind-set – able to work within guidelines and to tight timelines.
- Experience working on partner programmes and / or toy development would be beneficial.