Entertainment SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, London hybrid £80K / £400 per day freelance
This agency is a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, they connect brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love and work with the coolest sports brands around.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Account Director. Along with a passion and expertise in music, entertianment and brand marketing, they’re looking for someone to lead across big brands, delivering major, multi-layered campaigns. You’ll have a breadth of knowledge that encompasses PR, partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement.
As a Senior Account Director, you will have:
- Strong PR experience leading a global account in the lifestyle entertainment
- Experience in the culture and music space, preferably with beverage brand experience
- Must be able to lead a team and deal with multiple stakeholders
- Talent management experience
- A robust, integrated skillset and breadth of knowledge that extends beyond PR into the wider marketing sphere, covering partnerships, sponsorship, digital, experiential and influencer engagement.
- You have extensive experience in being the account lead across big brands, well versed in delivering major, multi-layered campaigns for these brands.
- Hyper-organised, revelling in the detail and express huge levels of passion and enthusiasm for your work.
- Demonstrate an ability to write with flair and can craft strategically sound presentations, whilst delivering innovative and creative solutions for your clients.
- Deliver work to the highest possible standard, motivating your team and keep client satisfaction high. You have an awareness of global culture, current trends, media and technology.
- Strategic planning, Creative idea generation, Delivery and implementation of UK & international PR campaigns
- Event management and delivery,Partnership negotiation and delivery (brand / media)
- Talent negotiation, management and contracting
- Delivery of effective social media campaigns & influencer engagement programmes
- Budget management / ownership, including monitoring and reconciliation (plus fee negotiation)
- Display a sophisticated understanding of how PR enables clients to achieve their business objectives and provide competent counsel against their commercial deliverables
- Have a strong knowledge of media being able to offer your team and client council on the media landscape and fully understand media’s needs and requirements
- Maintain strong relationships with key high-level media across all relevant clients
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the social media / digital media landscape - in relation to your client’s digital presence and objectives