Senior Account Director / Client Partner – UX Design Agency – London or Bristol – To £70k + 10% bonus
Internationally renowned experience design consultancy seeks talented Senior Account Director or Client Partner to join one of the agency’s most successful mini business units.
Client Partner level at this agency is equivalent to Group Account Director / Business Director, so please do apply if you have these titles or similar.
The agency is ‘remote first’ but has offices in both Central London and Central Bristol. You can opt to work primarily from home or in the office and choose either location as your base as long as you can reach it for key meetings.
The agency is an internationally renowned experience design consultancy, working with some of the world’s biggest brands. Its mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives by helping organisations become more customer centric.
The agency has recently been awarded the Great Place to Work Certification and, as part of their employee feedback, they reported a 90% satisfaction rating among their team.
You’ll be working in the agency’s ‘Home and Work’ team. This unit operates as a design innovation partner for clients across the retail, hospitality, travel, energy, healthcare, automotive and charity sectors, creating brilliant service experiences.
The Senior Account Director / Client Partner role
The agency is looking for a Senior Account Director / Client Partner to grow its largest and most strategic accounts. They require someone who can take their accounts to the next level, leveraging their high impact work to develop multi-year partnerships.
- Focus primarily on key account development alongside new business wins that have the potential for growth
- Be accountable for a sales target based on the accounts in your portfolio - you will need to network, seek out opportunities and nurture / close sales
- Lead your accounts and hold relationships with senior clients
- Work alongside dedicated project managers and consultants who lead delivery for each account
- Coach their Senior Account Manager and further members of their client services team as / when they join
Skills, qualities and experience required
- You’ll care as much as the agency about the need to involve users in the design process - for them this is essential and not a ‘luxury’ that can be cut when budgets are tight
- You’ll be an evangelist for user-centred design and have experience working on these projects
- You will likely already be working in a design company as a Senior Account Director or Client Partner / equivalent
- You’ll have stories to share about accounts that you have grown from a single project to a strategic, long-term partnership and how you have exceeded your sales targets
- You’ll have gravitas - outstanding presentation, written, verbal and persuasion skills with an ability to ‘hold the room’
- You’ll be fantastic at consultative selling and influencing with strong negotiation skills
- You’ll demonstrate experience of developing client relationships ‘up the chain’ and of managing complex groups of stakeholders
NB Please don't be put off applying if you aren't a perfect match for this job description! If you are excited by the opportunity and think you can achieve the outcomes they are looking for, but aren't sure if you tick every box, please DO apply.
Salary and benefits
You’ll get a great package with a salary of up to £70k alongside a 10% bonus (a package of up to £79k in total) in addition to 25 days’ holiday, benefits including a smartphone, a cash-back healthcare scheme, a contributory pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed.
The agency is also committed to professional development and runs an extensive training programme to support your individual needs.
This is a truly great place to work – you’ll love the environment, the people and the way the company looks after its staff.
Senior Account Directors and Client Partners / equivalent experienced in UX / service design / experience design / user-centred design, please get in touch as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.