Project Manager - London / Hybrid working. £40K DOE
This independent, creative and innovation agency are looking for a Project Manager to join them. They exist to solve client problems and breathe new life into brands, they are passionate about delivering award worthy and profitable campaigns, working across multiple sectors and are proud to have long standing relationships with a range of clients.
They’re looking for a passion for advertising, a desire to learn and the ability to adapt and remain calm when the heat is on.
This Project Manager / Producer’s responsibilities are:
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards, all whilst keeping track of our budgets.
• Producers are fearless when it comes to detail and can work comfortably across all media.
• You will collaborate closely with clients as well as internal Strategy, Design and Experience Design teams, ensuring teamwork between all parties.
• You will find creative solutions to problems and ensure that we are delivering projects on time and on budget.
This Project Manager / Producer’s requirements will be:
• You’ve got experience in a similar role, ideally in an agency environment. Now you're looking for your next step in the world of marketing and project management.
• Attention to detail; you're the one that picks up mistakes in articles and on posters and wonders why no one stopped it getting through.
• People skills that will enable you to build relationships with clients so that you understand them, what they want, need and expect.
They are offering a competitive salary and benefits package and flexible working policy