Project Director, London / Remote – Up to £75k DOE plus benefits
This brand and digital agency are thriving! They’re looking for a Project Director to join their independent setup that has a passion for meaningful delivery.
This agency have been creating competitive advantage for some of Britain’s best-loved brands for over 30 years. They’ve won numerous awards for their work.
Working closely with your client service counterpart this Project Director will lead, engage and motivate project teams, internal stakeholders, clients and third parties.
This Project Director will be an expert in your specialist area – in this case brand, with experience spanning brand strategy to brand roll-outs and implementations.
As a Project Director you will hold responsibility for the management of your team, while simultaneously planning, structuring, leading and executing delivery programmes.
The responsibilities of this Project Director include:
- Understands the implications of different choices and is able to guide clients through the brand process
- Provides leadership and guidance in all aspects of the project life-cycle
- Work closely with your Client Service counterpart and your team to ensure you maximise profitability at a project and account level
- Account / portfolio level financial reporting; Consolidation and analysis of profitability, revenue, bill rates, utilisation
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and help evaluate solutions
- Primary point of contact for a portfolio of client work and works closely with Client Services to ensure that relationships with Senior client stakeholders are maintained.
- Meeting with your line reports weekly, create a safe space in which your team can trust and lean on you
- Participate in all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning
- Review your portfolio/accounts project status reports, addressing issues as appropriate
- Produce reporting that feeds into the commercial board
This key skills we’re looking for in this Project Director:
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess senior level project management skills; advocate of Project Management best practice
- Works effectively with others to resolve problems, make decisions and set goals
- Ability to handle running multiple parallel projects with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships both with internal and external parties
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent organisational skills
Are you the brand focused Project Director we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS663b.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.