Location: Leeds/York Commute - Office based primarily
Salary: £30- £35k + generous benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a digitally driven agency that is experiencing strong growth. Working with a range of household, high profile brands, educational establishments and the public sector, you'll work in a team of talented people to lead the delivery of programmatic campaigns.
In summary the role is to:
- Set up Programmatic campaigns for third party clients on various DSPs, to include uploading creatives, creating tracking pixels and any troubleshooting required before launch
- Review Programmatic campaigns and make optimisations based on current campaign results
- Assist with forecasts and campaign expectations
- Support our team of Campaign Executives on program delivery and provide feedback on campaign improvement
- Support the Operations Team in the management of Account Based Marketing Programmatic campaigns
- Provide analysis of campaigns once the reports have been completed with recommendations based on trends highlighted
- Understand DSP trading platforms
- Proactive in making recommendations on platform and model improvements
This is a specialist role so hopefully the above job spec really resonates with you and your existing experience in Programmatic.
Why should you consider this role? The culture of the business has to be one key driver. As an established but growing business you'll be working in a secure yet motivated team, with a really supportive leadership team. You'll be given freedom to learn, grow and personally develop whilst being surrounded by experts in wider digital marketing. We think this company is somewhat different to most 'agencies'!
For more information please contact Jonathan Hirst at Network Marketing.