Production Assistant, London – Up to £25k Dependent on Experience.
This brilliant, integrated creative agency, in on the hunt for a Production Assistant, to join their ever-growing multi-discipline team. This agency is works with some massive fashion and lifestyle brands and they’re passionate about delivering stylish work that drives brand and business growth.
As Production Assistant you’ll be working alongside Senior Producers to run a group of projects for a range of clients including the launch of a brand new home décor brand.
As Production Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the pre-production, production and post of 2 x campaigns with 1x 3 day-shoot across TVC, VOD, OOH, Paid Social, Digital
- Managing and delegating to Senior Account Manager who will be running the day to day.
- Arranging check ins and be a support as needed
- Managing senior stakeholder relationships, being the clients’ trusted partner and main contact
- Reporting to Business Director
- Overseeing all resource requirements and ensuring timings are adhered to
The successful Production Assistant will also have/be:
- 1+years relevant experience
- A naturally inquisitive mind, who thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
- Natural leader who drives to achieve creative excellence
- Organised & able to juggle multiple workstreams
- Astute decision-making
- A naturally inquisitive mind, who (politely) interrogates, challenges and
thinks laterally to get to the heart of the problem
- Culturally aware & inspired – specifically in terms of fashion, technology, music & art
- Bags of initiative & energy
If this is the Production Assistant role you’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SP092.
Please also look at www.air-recruitment.com