Experiential Creative Producer, London – Up to £45k dependent on experience.
This great, fast-growing agency is on the hunt for am Experiential Creative Producer to join their talented team. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys coming up with wild creative, for big brands, working at a fast pace.
As Experiential Creative Producer, you’ll be responsible for overlooking both event logistics and creative on projects of varying sizes and be responsible for on-going client account management including securing new commercial opportunities.
This Experiential Creative Producer role is perfect for someone who has experience overlooking projects from briefing through to delivery.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this Experiential Creative Producer include:
- Identifying appropriate on brand and on budget venues
- Developing creative from mood boarding to set design and dressing
- Planning and producing a variety of events ranging from small workshops to larger
- experiential, press days, product launches and mailer activations
- Assisting on some elements of marketing, PR, branding, trade shows to promote
- Capturing, interpreting and responding to briefs
- Developing workshop and event concepts and designs
- Creative proposal writing and presentations
- Guiding the creative development of the project from the mood and atmospherics to
- the set build and finishes
- End to end project & budget management, on and offsite
- Managing and briefing support staff, stylists and content teams
- Styling, prop making and prop sourcing
- Admin and account management
- Talent booking - artists, influencers
As Experiential Creative Producer, you’ll also have the following:
- In depth experience as an event producer within a similar size & quality organisation
- Expert knowledge of all event elements including managing the process and timeline,
- venue sourcing, food and beverage, staff management and transport
- Proven capability to input into projects budgets; up to £300,000
- Third party supplier management including managing relationships
- Team leadership experience, ability to line manage, mentor team members and
- motivate Jr team members
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy & adhere to
- high standards of quality when working to tight deadlines
- Proficient and experienced user of Microsoft Office suite is essential, particularly Word,
- PowerPoint & Excel
- Strong track record in very detailed experimental events for high-profile brands
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
If this sounds like the perfect Experiential Creative Producer role for you, please get in touch quoting job reference SP095.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com