Do you want to be able to work on high stakes corporate communications, in a busy team where you will be talking to national journalists every day? This is a great place for a Senior Press Officer with ambitions to push their understanding of corporate communications with lots of varied issues, working with senior communications professionals across the automotive sector. The team are motivated, driven, and passionate and they have fun along the way.
Hybrid working, outstanding pension contribution, company bonus, plus the essentials like life and medical insurance. 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus flexi time! This is a great place to work with lots of room for growth. They are a pro-disability employer … diversity and inclusion being really important. Some opportunity for overseas travel.
As Senior Press Officer, you will need to make news stories and have amazing sell in skills. You will work across the business, playing a pivotal role in the Communications team.
You will need:
- PR, Press Office, or Journalism experience
- An understanding of, and an interest in, the automotive sector.
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Strong news sense and a clear understanding of the media
- Experience with social media
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- The ability to multitask.
- Able to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
Come and talk to us today about this amazing, unique opportunity. Salary up to £40k!