Senior PR Account Executive/PR Manager, Remote -
The Company – Senior PR Account Executive/PR Manager
We have partnered exclusively with a fabulous PR agency who are going through a big period of growth and is on the lookout for an experienced PR professional to join their team. This is a supporting role, and a great opportunity!
The Role – Senior PR Account Executive/PR Manager
The purpose of this role is to help ensure the smooth running of client accounts, establish, and help manage media relationships, as well as working closely to tight deadlines with the editorial and marketing team.
Day to day, you could be…
- Tracking clients account performance, monitoring competitor activity, and creating reports from findings.
- Contributing to meetings and updating clients and the team on activities.
- Collate briefing documents for interviews and events.
- Gathering ideas for campaigns from content creation, PR, and video production etc.
- Undertaking PR marketing administration duties.
You – Senior PR Account Executive/PR Manager
You must have:
- A B2B PR agency background.
- Experience in writing pitching emails to journalists.
- A can-do and self-motivated attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Be a proactive and driven team member who is excited by wins following pitches.
- Excellent copywriting, communication, and organisational skills.
Although a remote position, with occasional attendance to their London office this role is commutable from London, Cambridge, Northampton, Essex, Stevenage, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.