Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Entertainment Senior Account Manager – Music, PR, & Partnerships, London. £45K
This agency delivers award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets. They’re looking for a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, connecting brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love.
As a Senior Account Manager on the Entertainment Team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of a beverage and live music partnership delivering in two key areas:
1. Experiential and Partnership Management
2. PR/ Media Management
You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns with this long-standing partnership with. You display strong skills in both managing up to AD’s, down to AE’s and across clients and partners.
- Plan, organise and manage events, including co-ordinating: venues, invitations, guest lists, press materials, managing suppliers and partners
- Work to ensure that campaign activations are delivered on time and within budget across multiple localised international markets
- Driving structure and content of quarterly global toolkits to outline activation plans
- Strong knowledge of media to manage relationships, especially in relation to the specific needs of your client
- Building and maintaining quality relationships with key media across all relevant clients
- Previous experience in Account Management, Experiential and PR
- Relationships with key Lifestyle media and partners
- Strong written document and presentation skills
- Experience managing and guiding teams
- Positive-attitude, proactive and solutions driven
- Music experience a plus
If you’re our Senior Account Manager simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you. Please quote reference ILS031
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
London, London, United Kingdom
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch. We understand what each of our clients look for in their employees. We listen to candida...