PR Account Manager, Windsor –
Our client is a highly respected, creative Marketing Agency and they are looking to hire a PR Account Manager to join their established team to support the growth of the company.
You will be responsible for managing a range of accounts from various sectors such as hospitality, tech, education, and property to name a few! You will be a confident writer and able to interpret key messages into engaging press releases, interviews, and media alerts.
The Role – PR Account Manager
As a PR Account Manager your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Approaching PR with creativity and enthusiasm – suggest proactive ideas for new ways to reach media
- Press material creation such as writing press releases, briefing notes, features, photo and video content
- Media relations: communicating with a range of media and developing relations
- Organising press launches and events
- Building strong relationships with client contacts
- Delivering both internal and client reports
The Requirements – PR Account Manager
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in PR (in-house or agency)
- Demonstratable experience of managing clients and brands
- Up to date with the latest news and can create stories for clients to reach top media coverage
- Contacts with the media across multiple sectors
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
With a competitive salary, great flexible working option of hybrid work (1-2 days in the office, 3-4 days WFH) and really strong career progression opportunities, it’s the perfect time to join!
Due to the location of their Reading based office this role is commutable from Bracknell, Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, London, Oxford, High Wycombe and more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.