- Responsible for managing a portfolio of national; food and drink, pets, retail, lifestyle and healthcare client accounts
- Planning and organising work of the account team to ensure PR activities are completed while providing effective supervision of the account exec team; monitoring day to day activity, motivating and coaching when necessary
- Responsible for building strong client relationships; providing strategic client counsel, coverage analysis, report updates and regular briefing and update calls
- Writing engaging and well-informed copy, reviewing, proof reading and improving written material
- Planning and managing events ranging from photocalls, press briefing and conferences, community events, product launches, press shows, influencer/media brand events, training days
- Leading and participating in creative brainstorm sessions, developing and implementing creative ideas and strategies
- Responsible for media relations activity; driving the media relations programme for clients and proactively seeking and identifying publicity opportunities to ensure the maximum level of coverage is achieved for the client
- Continuing to develop an in-depth knowledge of the national, regional, broadcast and on-line media and regularly dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press; building and maintaining effective working relationships with key journalists and industry spokespeople
- Having a good working knowledge of social and digital communications, keeping pace with new required skillsets
- An established senior account executive/account manager who is experienced in consumer and corporate PR and now looking for their next challenge to work across a range of high profile client accounts
- Ideally a minimum of four years plus prior experience working in a PR agency or related industry experience
- Strong interpersonal, writing, verbal and presentation skills
- A creative flair and data analysis capabilities
- Aptitude to build a network of influencers and press commentators
- Outstanding organisational skills with the capability to manage multiple projects
- The ability to prioritise tasks and objectives in order and manage time and resources appropriately
- Skilled in motivating, delegating and coaching
- Genuine passion for the media and able to demonstrate good industry knowledge and experience in building and maintaining influential networks
We believe some bonds are unbreakable and should be fiercely protected. We especially feel this way about our people. We are committed to leading the way in terms of career development, opportunity and reward. We place great emphasis on lifelong learning, driven by curiosity and the belief that every person has room to grow. Our goal is to help our people be all that they can be and bring their whole self to work.
To be the proudest, strongest and most fearless integrated communications agency, we need a team of people with different perspectives, mixed experiences and from varied backgrounds. We’re on a continuous journey to building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support one another in the process.
We embrace diversity and proactively strive to create a workplace where everyone is treated with respect, is well supported and has an equal opportunity to thrive.
We want our teams to thrive at tigerbond; we believe that people do their best work when they feel at their best and that they belong. And we recognise there’s also life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy and find balance.
Here are just a few of the benefits that we’re proud to provide:
- Personalised training and development programme
- Private medical insurance
- Free access to NHS approved mental wellbeing app
- Flexible remote working
- Financial rewards including; Company pension scheme, Employee of the month scheme, Company bonus, New business & New employee introduction bonuses, Long service awards
- Parental perks
Ref: 131 942