Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sports Account Manager, London. £38K
This agency delivers award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets. They’re looking for a creative leader in the passion marketing sector, connecting brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love.
A creative leader in the passion marketing sector, connecting brands to a diverse range of consumers through the things they love. This agency delivers award-winning campaigns for a number of leading brands globally, regionally and within individual markets.
As an Account Manager on the sport team, you are responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of your accounts. You are the central component in the team, ensuring the smooth running of all campaigns and you display strong skills in both managing up to AD’s and down to AE’s.
You are responsible for driving your accounts forward and you are always one step ahead, managing the overall workload ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to a high standard. You demonstrate a clear passion for the sport industry.
- Ensure that accounts are run as smoothly as possible
- Day-to-day contact with your clients
- Being the central ‘cog’ in your team to ensure actions are identified and completed in a timely manner
- Being proactive and thinking ahead
- Ensure that the client always feels they are getting the best, most professional service possible
- Provide informed counsel to clients
- Viewed by clients and peers as a trusted member of the team
- Must have 2-3 years of PR experience and managing press on a daily basis
- Experience in high profile sports / celebrity interviews preferred.
- Have strong knowledge of media, especially in relation to the specific needs of your client
- Build quality relationships with key media across all relevant clients
- Manage and drive rich editorial opportunities including exclusives, interviews and features
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of social media platforms and the digital landscape
- Positive, proactive and solutions-driven – always thinking one step ahead
If you’re our Account Manager simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you. Please quote reference ILS030
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
London, London, United Kingdom
We are a recruitment consultancy that specialises in finding the best people for agencies. We focus on agency people. This includes account handling, new business, project management, planning and creative people. If you're looking for roles within integrated and digital agencies please get in touch. We understand what each of our clients look for in their employees. We listen to candida...