Senior Planner, Remote / Central London – Up to £63k DOE plus benefits (12 months FTC)
This agency have a major focus on planning and strategy – it transcends everything they do. They’re leaders in creative communications space for the charity / social purpose / NFP space and are expanding due to organic growth. Are you the smart and creatively minded Senior Planner they need?
Outline of this Senior Planner role:
- To grow the fundraising portfolio of their leading charity clients with futureproof strategies
- To build strong relationships with senior charity and commercial clients, helping to open new opportunities
- To inspire and champion sector leading creative ideas across a range of fundraising and social purpose projects
- To develop our reputation for innovative thinking in the charity and purposeful business sector
Responsibilities this Senior Planner will have:
- Creative strategy
- Distil insight
- Creative briefs
- Clear and inspiring presentation
- Business development
- Thought leadership
- Team collaboration
Key skills we’re looking for in this Senior Planner:
- Strategic thinking
- Flexible thinking and problem solving
If you’re this smart and ambitious Senior Planner, please get in touch quoting job reference SS672.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.