Content Strategist / Communications Planner – Global Agency – South-West London / Hybrid – To £55k
Successful global experience agency seeks Content Strategist / Communications Planner with a passion for sport and great social content.
One of the biggest experience marketing agencies in the UK and part of an impressive global network, this ambitious shop specialises in creating unique moments, memories and anecdotes.
Based in a stunning riverside location in South-West London, the agency offers flexible / hybrid working and a friendly, supportive culture.
Now they are looking for a senior planner / strategist with broad comms planning skills and a nose for great social content to work with a giant of a client in the world of international sport.
The Content Strategist / Communications Planner role
Focusing on communication and content strategy for an international sports client, you will be working closely with the Head of Strategy and the wider global team in London, the US and Switzerland.
The nitty gritty
- Creating communication campaign plans, spanning owned, paid and earned channels that engage a diverse global audience
- Liaising daily with multiple stakeholders to incorporate a range of objectives into a coherent strategy
- Providing direction on best practices and formats across various social channels
- Producing sharp creative content / comms briefs for the team to turn into content that resonates with the audience
- Experience in content / comms strategy for brands, working with multiple international stakeholders
- Working knowledge of best practices and formats encompassing owned (mainly social, but also web, apps, customer service / retail and others), paid (mainly social, but also media partnerships, influencers and digital ads) and earned (PR campaigns and spots, UGC, stunts, organic search)
- Skilled at using digital / social tools and various online resources to produce inspiring research and insights
- Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and digital marketing platforms
- TGI, GlobalWebIndex, SimilarWeb and other planning and insight tools
- Netbase, Crimson Hexagon or other social listening tools
- Sports / entertainment experience would valuable
Salary and benefits
Salary up to £55k, flexible / hybrid working, impressive learning and development opportunities and a great range of hard and soft benefits
Experienced Comms Planners and Content Strategists with a passion for sport and social, please get in touch as soon as possible. This one won’t hang around for long…
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.